This is a blog about Claire's day to day life now. It is for her family and friends to keep up to date on how she is doing and feeling. I will also include photos from time to time.
Claire by Jo ~ May 2010
Monday, March 29, 2010
Welcome Sarah!
Sarah, So happy to see you became a member of my blog and that you got to talk to Claire today. I hope you enjoyed the conversation and have a very happy holiday!
Claire doesn't hear well on either phone, but hears the best on her cell phone. Even though Arthur was kind enough to pick out a hearing impaired phone, it doesn't help Claire.
If you call on the cell phone and she doesn't pick up. Call back right away. Sometimes she is napping or isn't able to grab it the first time.
Thank you!
Pam
COMMENTS
People who are members of the blog should be able to leave comments. I have had it set up like that from the beginning. Email me if you still have trouble leaving comments.
Pam
Share site with other family members
Please let family know about this blog if you think they'd be interested. I know it's not easy to come for a visit and/or talk on the phone so this would be one way to stay in touch.
Thank you.
Feedback and Comments
Don't forget to sign up for my blog. I need to know there is interest in having me keep this going. Also, would love you comments and suggestions.
No comments:
Post a Comment