Claire wasn't feeling well again this morning. But, by afternoon was feeling much better. For breakfast she had 2 eggs with a side of cooked onions, 1.5 slices of toast, juice and coffee.
She took a nap after breakfast and then got in the shower late. She enjoys her shower so much in the early afternoon when/if the sun is shining. Today she took longer that usual because she said she cleaned her shower while she was in there.
We had a late lunch which was a large salad w/pieces of chicken and grapes for dessert.
We talked about Passover coming up and we talked about her friend Clara. She wasn't sure if she passed away or not. I knew she did, as Claire had told me that a couple of years ago. I told I would look it up online, which I did. She died in 2005.
Claire's mood this afternoon is very good. :-))
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment