Claire by Jo ~ May 2010

Claire by Jo ~ May 2010

Friday, April 23, 2010

We have a fill-in caregiver for Claire while I am recovering after surgery. Everyone is getting along fine and she is very good with Claire and the cats. Thanks to Ron and Carolyn for finding her and for Joann for doing such a good job!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words Pam! It's fun to be here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna miss you so much Joanna! You have been a h-u-g-e help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better Pam! Thanks for putting this blog together, I am really enjoying reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Molly. That is very thoughtful of you.

    I hope everything is going well for you. Have been so busy I haven't had much of a chance to post lately, but am hoping to do more in the future. Thanks again! Pam

    ReplyDelete